Pube trimming.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
I've used scissors, cuz my girl complained about getting poked in the eyes when blowing me. wait... that doesn't sound good. hmmm, nevermind!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Waxing is the way to go - just get a competent beautician to administer it. It is an inherently awkward process. Just man up ...or down. :rolleyes:

flaming is the way to go, just find a competent torcher of your choice or administer gasoline and matchstick on your own. :D

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I used to straight up SHAVE it all down there, but it's too much work. Never once cut myself though, just be gentle. It's nice not having all that nasty hair but nowadays I am too lazy.

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
This thread is useless without before and after pictures of all methods mentioned.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
Being a ginner myself I can safely say there is nothing more unsightly than a big red bush down yonder. Get rid of that ****, we're not cavemen for god's sake. Besides, it can give the illusion that your manhood is even bigger (and no man on the planet would refuse an extra inch, it all counts).

[UMC]Boron

UMC's Official Drunkard
Oct 10, 2002
Minnesota, USA
Visit site
Being a ginner myself I can safely say there is nothing more unsightly than a big red bush down yonder. Get rid of that ****, we're not cavemen for god's sake. Besides, it can give the illusion that your manhood is even bigger (and no man on the planet would refuse an extra inch, it all counts).

Ah yes, the optical inch...

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
This might be a stupid question, but are you getting laid to even warrant this?

Heh, why wait for getting laid before doing this? There's always looking good for yourself. Also, you never know if you might suddenly be given the opportunity for a fsck out of the blue, with no time to prepare... :p

After much nervous deliberation, and consultation with Hy, i finally went ahead and trimmed. i used curved scissors that were in my wife's nail-clipper kit and it worked out great!

Did you tell her what you used them for, or did you just put them back?