Pube trimming.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Is there some special apparatus I should get my hands on or can I simply wet them and hack at them with pair of scissors no one uses anymore? That sounds like a lot of work, unfortunately. :(

I'm not talking about shaving, either -- I want the hair there but less of it. I also don't want itching, moistness, a lack of air flow, chafing caused by no pants cushioning, razor bumps, or ingrown hairs.

Beard trimmers usually say somewhere not to use them on your pubes because they weren't designed for such things. Or so I've heard. Maybe that's just a lie Phillips started to sell their actual pube-trimming device. D:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
(T2A has met a real-life redhead but realizes that he might scare away his beloved as soon as she realizes that he has a forest that rivals big al's beard)

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
Any of thouse electric hair trimmer things will do, but lest you want to know what the true meaning of "pain" is, keep that plastic bit on that prevents the little interlocking metal teeth from coming in direct contect with the skin..

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
I've had no trouble using a beard trimmer down there. Just be careful not to let the moving blade touch the skin down there. It's very sensitive, and it will probably sting for a little bit if it does touch the skin. If your beard trimmer has those "guides" to help cut the hair to a certain length, you can put that on the trimmer to eliminate the possibility of the skin coming in contact with the blade.

Oh yeah, if there's a lot of hair down there (which is likely if you've never trimmed your pubes before) you might want to use scissors to cut back the mess some before getting out the beard trimmer. It'll make it easier to see what you're doing.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
(T2A has met a real-life redhead but realizes that he might scare away his beloved as soon as she realizes that he has a forest that rivals big al's beard)
It's not so much a forest as it is a smaller, specialized wooded area with very tall trees.

I was going to try to think of something constructive to say, but f**k it.
I'd say the same thing if I were busy fapping to slimy cartoon tentacles. You're excused.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
inb4lock.jpg

Last edited:

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
Eh? You get a haircut, right? Are you a faggott for doing that?
Besides there's a difference between trimming (cutting it low) and shaving (cutting it off completely) ;)

Stupidity knows no bounds!

Last edited: