MODERATORS: Will Storytime be deleted?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
So the forum will not kill the thread, the thread will kill the forum. :eek:

bullet2.gif

"Life could be a dream, if I could take you up to paradise up above... and you could tell me, I'm the only one that you love. Live could be a dream sweetheart. Hello, hello again...." - The Billy Williams Quartet.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Someone on the thread said that another thread once reached 500 posts and was deleted... WILL THIS HAPPEN TO STORYTIME???

------------------
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our main weapon is surprise, surprise and fear... two weapons."
-Monty Python's Flying Circus

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Another thread did reach 500 posts but it was not deleted. It just really wigged out, like it was a glitch in the forum software.

KU

Jan 8, 2000
Melbourne
That post will one day be deleted. There is nothing to worry about.

bullet2.gif

Mind Maps/Mnemonics Matter!

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
afgam - that poor defenseless thread has never been the same since you posted that pic of martin shaw.... ;)

So what your saying is that when storytime tops 500 then the off topic forum will crash and burn?

bullet2.gif

Send articles/maps/reviews and opinions to The Lair and be heard by the UT community!
{FU}RaptoR|PuF
The Lair Team Member, {FU} Fighter for Fraggers United, PlanetUnreal Forummer

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Someone on the thread said that another thread once reached 500 posts and was deleted...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I said that and if you read my post on the famous "see u, see me" thread then it was actually someone else who said that ppl were spamming the thread and it was making the whole PU forums spin out of control, crashing and deleting the thread.

bullet2.gif

Send articles/maps/reviews and opinions to The Lair and be heard by the UT community!
{FU}RaptoR|PuF
The Lair Team Member, {FU} Fighter for Fraggers United, PlanetUnreal Forummer

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
i dont even attempt to go into that thread, and if it gets deleted, just start a new one but pick up where it left off.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Storytime is not spam. It is an epic tale about the rise and fall of something or other, told through the eyes of something unspeakable.

bullet2.gif

"You shot him! You shot him dead!"
"Well it was self-defence, wasn't it? He was attacking me with a banana!"
-Monty Python's Flying Circus