Problems with assets being cached.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cmberryau

Aug 30, 2008
Hey guys, having some bizzare problems with assets again!

I am importing some textures through a .utx package for a custom HUD, now I changed the images on the HUD, and updated the .utx package, though it still seems to be loading the older images in, even though they have been deleted entirely.

I also am having the same problem with a .ukx package with some weapons and their animations also,

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

cmberryau

Aug 30, 2008
Just to add to my above post.. even if I delete items from a package file, it does not actually delete the items, if I hit the reload entire package button, the older items that I deleted are back in there, is there something I am missing when it comes to deleting items from a package? Or is this something that is just normal with UnrealED?

Any help would really be appreciated...