The Good Ol Days

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
Postal said:
I got all the old versons of WoD archived on my other computer.

The three things I miss.
1 When this place was active.
2 ModSquad, so I could go there and dl all the newest mods.
3 When people here actually made stuff.

1 When the whole blasted community was actuially active
2 When Modsquad actually had something to review.
3 yeah, that was nice. But then both RegX and Wong quit coding and nobody else was, so I lost any drive to get anything done myself. Such a shame.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
The community is still active, its just not centralized any more. Finding stuff is much harder. For example, stuff is released on other forums, places that some BUFers never go.

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Aww ****, I'm pissed. I had some more pics to put up, but all of a sudden they were not there. (BTW, this is a late post, this incident happened weeks ago). They were transfred from the old computer which had them to our laptop. But now all of the sudden, they aren't there. My mom went in a deleting things and it is likely she may have deleted it (I can' trust her on a computer by herself, just when I thought I could.) Sigh. I may have some more somewhere though.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
You cant trust old people.

Its a shame, they got lots of knowledge and experience, but you just cant trust those old kinving weasles.

Jun 12, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
A centralised place would be nice. A Modsquad would be nice. But some things will get better when the next UT comes out... provided it doesn't suck.

Do you all still play UT? How often?

Last edited:

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I haven't played UT in forever. I messed with Unreal a bit a while ago, though.