Please let Hillary run for President!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Low quality and information voters abound all around. Although ya gotta give Ol Toofus there some kind of award...for something.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
If you're middle/lower class and don't hate your fellow citizens because they live or look differently than you do, Republicans' policies are not going to help you.

What are you so upset about? I said you and your liberal brethren will win going forward. I will continue to work and continue to pay for myself as I always have. I will also continue to pay my part for all of your liberal brethren who need my help as I always have.

You shouldn't be mad at me. You should be worried. Worried about where your not so well off liberal neighbor will start looking once all of my money is gone. Better button your pockets but that wouldn't be very Christian right? Funny too that you mention you are Christian. Why mention it?

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
What are you so upset about? I said you and your liberal brethren will win going forward. I will continue to work and continue to pay for myself as I always have. I will also continue to pay my part for all of your liberal brethren who need my help as I always have.

You shouldn't be mad at me. You should be worried. Worried about where your not so well off liberal neighbor will start looking once all of my money is gone. Better button your pockets but that wouldn't be very Christian right? Funny too that you mention you are Christian. Why mention it?

tumblr_mif3kfF7181rzaihro1_400.gif

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
She's just as corrupt as the others... she'd recently accepted 400k for just speaking at a meeting from Goldman Sachs. Anyone who accepts money from large, destructive entities doesn't deserve my vote.

Also hermskii is little more than a thinly-veiled troll attempting a political remark in a gaming forum.

Crotale

Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
You might want to do a little research, Al. The GOP has a majority in 3/5ths of all state legislatures, 29 states have Republican governors, and a raw numbers count shows the US Congress to have more individual members of the Republican Party than the Democrat Party. The GOP is not going away anytime soon.

Romney's comment, as unfortunate as the edited release of it was, was actually right on point. A percentage of Americans who have become dependent on government vote to keep the water flowing, not giving two shits about how it affect those individuals who are forced to provide that support. You are deluding yourself if you believe that a plethora of low information voters exist only in the GOP voting block.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA

All of your money? You sound like you have enough to feed the whole world the way you're talking about your precious money. It's not just "dirty Liberal non-believer scum" your tax dollars are helping. There are poor white Christian Conservatives (somehow) too. No one is taking all of your money either. Just like they're not taking your guns. Also, why do you feel bad about your money going to help others less fortunate, but you're just fine giving millionaires, billionaires, big business and gazillionaire oil companies tax breaks or don't give another thought to your tax dollars funding the unnecessary American military machine (we spend more on defense than all other world nations combined)?

I mentioned I'm a Christian to show not all Christians are the stereotypical whack job reichwingers who hate the poor and love their guns more than their fellow citizens/humans. Some of us actually have liberal beliefs and adhere to Jesus' teachings about helping the poor and not condemning them by taking what little help they get and telling them they're lazy and worthless. Yeah, Jesus wouldn't do that.

If you want to know where your money is going, look no further than the US warmachine, your favorite oil companies and your favorite "job creators" the do-everything-right, big business.

You might want to do a little research, Al. The GOP has a majority in 3/5ths of all state legislatures, 29 states have Republican governors, and a raw numbers count shows the US Congress to have more individual members of the Republican Party than the Democrat Party. The GOP is not going away anytime soon.

Romney's comment, as unfortunate as the edited release of it was, was actually right on point. A percentage of Americans who have become dependent on government vote to keep the water flowing, not giving two shits about how it affect those individuals who are forced to provide that support. You are deluding yourself if you believe that a plethora of low information voters exist only in the GOP voting block.

My research concluded that gerrymandering works wonders. When you can just redraw the lines so that you've omitted all minorities and mostly Democratic voters, Republicans can win just about any race. Also, don't forget about the voting laws they're trying to change to combat a non-existent voting fraud problem.

You're also talking about a very small amount of people who abuse the system. Those few people aren't the problem. Like I said to Hermskii, you guys have no problem with your tax dollars going to the gigantic US warmachine and tax breaks for oil companies and big business.

Fuck the people that are trying to stay alive, right?

Last edited:

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
oh I see what you did there.

medium_080924-sarah-palin-henry-kissinger.jpg
henry_kissinger_sarah_palin.jpg

Kissinger-Palin.jpg

483699_534547569916863_831385705_n.jpg%3Fw%3D700
I don't get what that "conspiracy" gif has to do with anything. I'm pretty sure that the dude that contributed a lot to prevent nuclear war, single-handedly supported the U.S. economy in the last 40 years (with the petrodollar deal), and nominated the European commission president, still gets his "advices" heard :p

Crotale

Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
My research concluded that gerrymandering works wonders. When you can just redraw the lines so that you've omitted all minorities and mostly Democratic voters, Republicans can win just about any race. Also, don't forget about the voting laws they're trying to change to combat a non-existent voting fraud problem.

You may want to brush on your research techniques. In the areas where the GOP gained ground in 2010, there were few areas where gerrymandering would have helped, and definitely not to the scale that helped propel them to the largest turnover in almost a century.

Concerning voter fraud, yes, it does exist. It just does not exist to the scale that it should be an issue, however, states individually have the Constitutional right to regulate the requirements for voter eligibility provided they stay within the confines of Constitutional mandates and federal election laws. Although some courts have disagreed with state laws based on subjective views, there has been no proof that any of these laws actually restrict otherwise eligible voters from placing their vote.

You're also talking about a very small amount of people who abuse the system. Those few people aren't the problem. Like I said to Hermskii, you guys have no problem with your tax dollars going to the gigantic US warmachine and tax breaks for oil companies and big business.

I mentioned nothing about abusing the system. I am talking about how Romney was lambasted for mentioning the 47% of Americans who do live off the taxpayers to some degree mostly place their vote for the party that champions keeping the pipes open.

Edit: I want to note that oil subsidies over the last 50 years or so have equaled about $1.5T while the battle to fight poverty has cost over $15T in the same period.

Not every Republican leaning voter is a warhawk, as you call it. Saying otherwise is about as accurate
claiming that every Democrat voter wants to do away with the military and have no national defense.

Fuck the people that are trying to stay alive, right?

Feel free to quote me where I have said anything remotely close to that.

Last edited:

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Edit: I want to note that oil subsidies over the last 50 years or so have equaled about $1.5T while the battle to fight poverty has cost over $15T in the same period.

So, should we stop helping the poor? Should we be a nation that doesn't care about its citizens? If that's the case, then what we now know as the United States of America would no longer exist.

Feel free to quote me where I have said anything remotely close to that.

I didn't say you said that. Sorry, I was just throwing that out there.

Last edited:

Crotale

Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
So, should we stop helping the poor? Should we be a nation that doesn't care about its citizens?

Of course not. I don't understand what I have said to give you that distinct impression. My point is that we spend far more on combating poverty than we do propping up the oil industry. By the way, those numbers are estimates and they include all energy subsidies during that period, to include electric, gas and oil.

Considering the sheer amount of money we Americans collectively spend on energy, to the tune of several hundred billion each year, these subsidies are a small investment to insure that the price at point of sale is within the grasp of even those impoverished households you mentioned.

So, should we stop helping the poor? Should we be a nation that doesn't care about its citizens? If that's the case, then what we now know as the United States of America would no longer exist.

No, no, no, I am not saying that at all. Historically speaking, it wasn't until the Great Depression Era that America's federal budget consisted on much more than defense spending. It was during the Civil War that Congress levied income taxes on Americans to help pay for that effort. It wasn't until the 16th Amendment was ratified in 1913 that income taxes on individuals became permanent. Sorry, I don't mean to come off as rude with the history lesson, but I felt the need to point out that the America you know now did not always exist in our history, for better or for worse.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Of course not. I don't understand what I have said to give you that distinct impression. My point is that we spend far more on combating poverty than we do propping up the oil industry. By the way, those numbers are estimates and they include all energy subsidies during that period, to include electric, gas and oil.

Considering the sheer amount of money we Americans collectively spend on energy, to the tune of several hundred billion each year, these subsidies are a small investment to insure that the price at point of sale is within the grasp of even those impoverished households you mentioned.

No, no, no, I am not saying that at all. Historically speaking, it wasn't until the Great Depression Era that America's federal budget consisted on much more than defense spending. It was during the Civil War that Congress levied income taxes on Americans to help pay for that effort. It wasn't until the 16th Amendment was ratified in 1913 that income taxes on individuals became permanent. Sorry, I don't mean to come off as rude with the history lesson, but I felt the need to point out that the America you know now did not always exist in our history, for better or for worse.

Sorry. I'm kind of ranting. I'm just throwing things out there. And I really can't argue with anything you've posted.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Sorry. I'm kind of ranting. I'm just throwing things out there. And I really can't argue with anything you've posted.

Brotha, you let the troll get to you. Just take a deep breath.

Don't worry, we all fall victim to his asshatery from time to time.

edit - not calling Crotale a troll fyi

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Oh great. I LOVE US politics discussions. Just hold on while I dig out my eyeballs with this plastic fork here.