The true elite (1337)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SamMaster

Master of the Super Weapons
I've been thinking over the last few weeks about a concept of the true elite. There appears to be a lot of confusion between wannabe elites and the real thing, so here is my list of stuff that makes up the true elite:

• Is never serious when using 1337 5p34k, except to brag to those that do after a good ownage
  • Owns in silence, in a level way beyond the rest, except to brag to whiners (see above)
  • Always is good at what he/she does, and does it with class
  • Breaks the silence with congradulations for a nice move by an opponent
  • Does not anoy except the anoying
  • Does not accuse unless its very obvious
  • Gets acused for nothing

If you got anything else to add to the list, go ahead!

EvilDrWong

Every line of code elevates you
Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
Can score, in one single team kill, at least their average endgame score * -1 (ive done this in XMP... just wanted an excuse to brag that im testing XMP and pulled off such a badass kill)

Your first point is golden btw!

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Kangu's a sharp one, he is. I wouldn't have caught that if D6 hadn't started playing AC at my house recently.

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Smoke39 said:
There are people who actually use 1337 5p34k seriously? :con:
\/\/|-|47'5 \/\/r0|\|9 \/\/17|-| 7|-|47?

Nahh, I'm only joking. I'm assumming that 1337 speak really did start out on serious terms.

Now, its getting old, and I'm getting more tired of typing it, as when I was typing the leet up there, I was like....man...this sucks.

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
I'm usually the one yelling at folk because their sigs are too big, and its usually just one pic!

I guess I'll remove one.