A sig with Smoke in it(may not be what you think)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trentdaddy

Interface with me by entering my face.
Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
So like yeah. There was this dude, and I was taking to him. He has Photoshop and made a sig. He got a picture of Smoke from MK. He showned it too me, and I was like "Hey, this sig isn't bad for a begginer." Its nothing special and I could make it in like, nanoseconds, dude, but its not bad looking. So like, I decided like, to make cool crap on it and stuff. So I took his sig thing, and made some edits and made it cool. And like, maybe I could like, make a cool sig for Smoke39 on the forums.

This sig is orginially made by the guy I was talking about, but I edited. I tried to keep it really gray. I kinda want to make one for smoke, but I'm not sure If can do any thing too different....maybe I can.

Here it is.

Hehe, I cheaply done this to be able to post this on the Sig Exchange, since image attachments aren't allowed, and I have minimal bandwidth on my host, but I'm also expressing my art.

EDIT: Crap, the Jpeg optimization quality was as good as the preview and turned out a lil grainy on the text, but it isn't too bad....acutally, it makes it look more smokey.

Attachments

• smokey- The Forsaken copy 2.jpg
    smokey- The Forsaken copy 2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
Another sig I just made. I want to see how it turns out on the net.

Attachments

• Dante-TD gif.gif
    Dante-TD gif.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 42

Trentdaddy

Jul 12, 2002
Alabama
I haven't used it recently, but I have that too. I'm more in favor of PS than PSP, but PSP isn't bad either.