???Seeking Projectile???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FrAgEdFragEd

Mar 4, 2002
Not worth seeing
??OMG What do I dooo?? OMG aaauuu, Sh*t ?? Sh*t?? O mG !!

Ok, I have been working on a little mod. And question lies with seeking projectiles. I hoping that one can create a projectile that seeks only certain actors that have a certain item they have pickup and are using in the game. Now the actor when he has this item has many different characteristics, which I have tried to use to get the projectile to go after or "Seek and Destroy!" This is a little hard to explain so bare with me. My overall outcome of this is to create a projectile / weapon that will not seek players unless they have a specific item.

I am not sure what would be better; to create a weapon that spawns two different projectiles. (One that seeks and one that does not for example the UT_ Eight ball) or a projectile that only seeks if a certain rule is meet with in the projectile script. Lately I have been working on the projectile side of things but so fare no go! But then again do bots count as pawn(other) ? Hmm, anyway.. carry on!

Thank you

FrAgEd

With out the facts, you are just another person with an opinion.
:D