EXTREME ARTISTES UNITED

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
And I thought I was rude sometimes:

"FFFFFF HOLEHCRAPS!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ARITISTE POINT OF VIEW GO TO HELL, YOU KILLED MY CHILD! YOU HURT MY ARTISTE SIDE PAIN IS NOT FUN!! PHATHETIC AGORANCE!! FFFFFFFFF"

Wooah.. o_0.

I hope I don't get chased down now for making a heavily modified version of SlaughterHouse for FHI and DM...

:eek:

Last edited:

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Oohhh.. It's phathetic arrogance not agorance..

Man do I see things wrong :D

EDIT: haha I just saw the IRC (is it?) chat log under the link to the thread, OMG! It was the funniest thing ever!

[00:40] <HUORENCES> BECAUSE DAEDALUS WILL KILL MY CHILD

[00:40] <Tonberry> And Daeadlus will kill it!

LOL that's so retarded! Bwhahaha! :lol:
I wish had IRC!
Let's make a flash using that log as a script or something! :lol:

Last edited:

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
ok.

Alright. This joke is dead. It has been dead now for a while. I'd really appreciate it if you guys could just kind of stop with the whole thing. Yes it's funny and it's easy as hell to make fun of the poor bastard but you guys are seriously just dragging it out to a point that it isn't even funny. The original ordeal happened what like a freakin year ago or something? Yes we had a good time with it and it kind of shows what state the community is in, however. The entire joke has been murdered by overuse.

Overusing stuff isn't funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.