So today...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Today marks the day when for the first time I had to resort to "break in" somewhere and was sucesful.
Congrats me.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
No, what really happened is i forgot the key to the entire place and the door closed behind me when i just wanted to quickly o something an i left the key on the other side. So..I had to devise a plan to break in and become macgyver...using everything I could find to gain acess to the place/unlock the door. Now my skill for lockpicking/breaking in etc has increased..

And now I shall use my newfounded skills to gain acess to a secret facility and obtain important documents revealing an alien invasion plan...

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
brick through a window?
No, I considered that for a moment but no, its a mess to clean and then wait for the repairs...
Had to find a way without actually breaking something. Just had to be a little creative, like using a steel piece from a building, a rope, a "coat hanger" borrowed from a neighbor, etc. In the end, after managing to pull on the handle from the inside, it gave out enough to just apply a tiny bit of precise pressure and that was it...however as I got back I noticed I had 9 calls on a phone and i had to come to a rescue, so I close the place up, grab a quadshot gun and head up for adventure: Mad Leo Beyond Unreal...

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Leo how do I go about subscribing to your mailing list?
Unfortunately I don't have one right now but I almost had one at one point, might be considering making a new one, hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.