BeyondUnreal and Epic Teamup For Titan Giveaway!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

runeblade265

Mar 1, 2009
The game looked good but i didnt get it because of the amount of games coming out. It got overlooked. It would be awesome if i won the game especially when the new patch comes out.

Labnetik

Trapped In Unreality
May 10, 2006
England, UK
www.acidtechno.net
Respect to epic, great to see ongoing support for ut3 in the form of not only patches but now a fantastic bonus pack :)

I think I am ready to give ut3 more space in my gaming time again having racked up 800 hours in l4d since release lol I was forced to use steam every day because of that game so this new steam linking with ut3 is ideal, once I figure out for sure that I can transfer the files without having to redownload everything (saw the info about it on the older BU forum topics a little while ago).

I am putting my foot in the door here for the chance to give a mate a key who has been an unreal fan since the first one and who has been going through some tough ongoing times in life and cant afford new games right now. He once gave me a gaming gift and I owe him something like this in return so it would be perfect, cheers.

totally amazing how many new posters are coming out of the woodwork just to post for the small chance for some free stuff, I wonder how many % of these guys are pirates, especially of ut3? :p

Last edited:

Dodge92

Mar 1, 2009
Hey guys, my name is Amit. Just found out about this giveaway and decided to give a shot at winning this game. I purchased the PS3 version back in December 07, but it turned out to be a disappointment, the menu was clunky and it just didn't feel like the classics, my favorite one being Unreal Tournament 2004. So I ended up selling it a week later after I purchased it. I heard about the new update and just want to test my luck. A new server browser and more of an integration with Steam sounds great. I'm glad Epic is trying to fix the game up. Would totally love to try it again now that I've got a brand new computer and those updates are totally tempting me to repurchase the game off of steam.

Good Luck to everyone! I'll see you guys around!

purecharger

Mar 1, 2009
Sweet!

That would be awesome to win a copy of this game. My college roommate and I played the original UT all day and night long. Facing Worlds FTW!!!

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
Guess who just ordered a new computer and needs a copy of UT3? I'll give you a hint: His name starts with an "s" and ends with pineblaze. Give up? spineblaze.

teebeenz

Mar 1, 2009
Hey, I got a i7 ready to go, be nice to have a quad supporting title like UT3 to use with it. :)

haiddasalami

Mar 1, 2009
Hey. Wanted to get it during Steam 50% off sale but they ran out of copies :(

P.S I want to work with Kismet since I mess around with Ut2 engine.

dgeise

Mar 1, 2009
Howdy from Cali...

I'm an old fart, I've been playing Unreal since Unreal 1 was in beta. Gee, I was just a kid back then...

I like to lurk the forums, but rarely will I post. But for free swag? HERE I AM!

Seriously, I'm hoping the UT titan pack takes me back to my Unreal 1 net gaming days. Ah, the memories... LOL FWIW IMHO Unreal 1 was some kind of pinnacle of fun-ness achievement - maybe it was the chemical boosts of the time, but I miss the good ole' days, no MP game has matched it since... *sniff*

Old-timers might remember me as 'Deadeye', I racked up an incredible amount of hours back in the day. But then I got married, kids, a boring IT job, and a dog... *sigh*

What would I do with the second UT 3 license? Why, I'd install it on the HTPC machine so I can play my 9-year-old son and hopefully frag his little ass!

(can I say that?)

I did help develop Nerf ArenaBlast, never a top-shelf title but hey, I got paid to hack on the Unreal Engine and frag on some serious co-gameaholics - I would have done that for free!

Ok, wrapping this up, kudos to Epic for keeping the faith in UT and going above and beyond in busting out the titan. We've got your back, Epic, I'm hoping you charge in and clear the room with this one!

Last edited:

khindjal

Mar 1, 2009
Hi,
After bookmarking BeyondUnreal and being a returning reader since just before the release of ut2004, i have finally found a reason to register!

Retrog33k

Mar 1, 2009
Hey everyone.
I first got into Unreal with Unreal Tournament 99, and I would very much like the chance to play this newer version. Plus I love steam... I don't know why people hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.