This mod has no equal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
I have tried a number of other mods for UT2004 and none of them compare to XMP for quality or game play, even in its current beta state. The quality of the player models, the vehicles, the maps, the textures, the effects, the lighting, the silky smooth frames are all far above the other mods I have tried. XMP already looks more mature and refined than most, if not all, of what else is out there. I can't wait for the game to be completed.

FMI: Thank you for all of your hard work. You are doing a fantastic job.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
well, ONE playable version would be a good start. no need to ask for more. :rolleyes:

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
So So True Pistos

No mod I have seen even comes close to being as cool as UTXMP. I would dare venture to speculate that UTXMP will someday soon be widely proclaimed as the flagship mutha of all mods for UT2004.

Gecko I haven't seen the Air Bucanneers however, tho I suspect that unless it is absolutely completely unequivocally super fantastic, UTXMP cannot be de-throned even in it's current public beta 1a form.:D

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
I've tried air bucs. It is good and original, but I stand by my original statements. UTXMP has no equal.

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
Skaxis said:
No mod I have seen even comes close to being as cool as UTXMP. I would dare venture to speculate that UTXMP will someday soon be widely proclaimed as the flagship mutha of all mods for UT2004.

Yup, followed by Deathball, UTR and Clone Bandits. :p

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
Skaxis said:
Gecko I haven't seen the Air Bucanneers however, tho I suspect that unless it is absolutely completely unequivocally super fantastic, UTXMP cannot be de-throned even in it's current public beta 1a form.:D
You should try it, it has Ye Olde English Accents :D