Tech Fences very weak

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
it's not the damn fences that are the problem, use you're intelligence for a second
it's the damn conversion of the new weapons and models with the new coding, has nothing to do with the fences.

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
FORCE WALLS PWN. i can think of a 1000 diffrent uses. 1 for instance is the ability to right your name in a huge are then go spec and take a screenie of it to show your friends. Or as lei and i like to do in the past, make huge towers of terror around diffrent arti nodes that look pretty trippie lol point is force was are useful and maybe one of the techs best weapons you just have to know when to use them and where. And you dont use them often but when you do its pretty damn annoying to the other player that is stuck in the tele, or cant get there damn raptor out and have to blow the wall up first, or if you rrealy skilled the "Force wall frag" which is my personal fav.

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
did they fix the bug where u hit one piece of a line of fences and the whole lot blew up :/
i agree walls are weaker (well they were in the first version havn't seen any in the patched version to see)
when i first shot a wall tho i was like WTF NO WAY