You are the Police Chief...What would you do?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Nun Control. If the nuns weren't out in the street, VICIOUSLY PREACHING their peace and communist religion, NUN OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPEND :mad:

Luv_Studd

Aug 17, 1999
VT
Visit site
curfews, martial law, gun confiscation. bring in national guard, block off streets, arrest anyone looking suspicious, hold them indefinitely.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
One of the youngest to be shot since Friday was a 15-year-old girl who was hit in the chest while smoking marijuana on Friday evening, NBCChicago.com reported. Police said that shooting was not "intentional."

Get em started young.

And to answer the OP.. obviously Marshall Law. I loves me some anarchy.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
This could just be stemming from me re-reading Asimov's Foundation series, but DeathBooger hit the nail on the head. The larger the governed territory, the more difficult it is to govern. I live in a relatively small city, and we rarely have any crap like this.

Of course, we also have a lot of pot heads, and a fair chunk of the poor and stupid. Take it as you will. People keep telling me I should move to a big city to pursue either my art or my music, but I refuse predominantly because of the oversaturation, violence, and lack of personal touch a smaller place provides.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
This could just be stemming from me re-reading Asimov's Foundation series, but DeathBooger hit the nail on the head. The larger the governed territory, the more difficult it is to govern. I live in a relatively small city, and we rarely have any crap like this.

Of course, we also have a lot of pot heads, and a fair chunk of the poor and stupid. Take it as you will. People keep telling me I should move to a big city to pursue either my art or my music, but I refuse predominantly because of the oversaturation, violence, and lack of personal touch a smaller place provides.

And in some cases smaller towns or cities seem to be more economically viable.