What Music Do You Want In UT2007?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What Music Do You Want In UT2007

• Heavy Metal

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Rap/Hip-Hop

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Techno

Votes: 45 64.3%
  • Other

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Total voters

Steelixx

The SDT clan leader
Nov 4, 2004
C:\UT2004\System
sdtclan.cjb.net
I cant imagine listening to Rap or HipHop while playing UT that's just not UT style. I wanna listen to Metal or Techno/Rave while splatting gore and blood everywhere :D I hope UT2007 will be more violent :D

SiN-BiN

Aug 21, 2004
Altho Rock/Heavy Metal is my favourite music, Techno seems to fit in with Unreal so i vote that.

DeZomB

May 13, 2005
Germany
What you must think about ... Imagne Unreal Tournament with Hip-Hop like G-Unit or something else ... BÄH xD

Xenocide2400

May 15, 2005
I think they should make some remixes of the music from the past UT's. also they should put techno and some rock in there like static-x and mudvanye that would be awesome.

Liverslapper

Slappin' Livers
May 11, 2005
Wyoming
yeah the techno does go well with the game. But i need some distortion lol. Killing and mutilating people with music that makes the moshpits eat you alive does the job. : >

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
Black_Seeds said:
Altho Rock/Heavy Metal is my favourite music, Techno seems to fit in with Unreal so i vote that.

Yeh same with me2.
found some nice stuff the other day. Children of Bodem, nice :D

definetly techno ingame though, the old UT99's music was the best music in any game I've ever played. Not even GTA Vice City or Granturismo 1 come close.

while I love listening to Hardcore/Screamo bands while I am playing like Converge, The Number Twelve Looks Like You, Welcome The Plague Year, Dillinger Escape Plan and Envy, I think techo/industrial suits the game much better. look what happened when we got the theme music for Doom3, it was a total rip off of a Tool riff. I dont want that happening again.

Liverslapper

Slappin' Livers
May 11, 2005
Wyoming
The_Head said:
Yeh same with me2.
found some nice stuff the other day. Children of Bodem, nice :D

definetly techno ingame though, the old UT99's music was the best music in any game I've ever played. Not even GTA Vice City or Granturismo 1 come close.

Yeah children of bodem has been around for awhile know they have like 4 albums out i believe. Alexi, there guitarist/vocalist can play the guitar! he is amazing.

Last edited:

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
Liverslapper said:
Aleki, there guitarist/vocalist can play the guitar! he is amazing.
Yeh seems pretty Decent. Not comparable with the greats of Rock such as David Gilmour (Pink Floyd - vocals and guitar) Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits - vocals and guitar) and Freddy Mercury (Queen - Vocals and Piano)
Now there musicians.

back On topic :p
If the music quality even comes close to UT99 I'l be happy