I love ebay...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Moveforward

Sep 9, 2013
Still lovin' Ebay....$5.00, pristine. The biggest big box version....big brother for my mid-sized big box!

IMG_6001_zpsf9eaa584.jpg

5$!?Where did you find it?

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
Actually, the Replay box is a re-issue and I am only interested in official releases. I do have the PC Gamer re-release of UT3, but that has the Titan Pack DVD, so I thought it was worth it. There are a lot of re-issues I don't have....maybe one day....

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Noice! I wouldn't mind having the Unreal OST. I bought the UT3 OST a couple years ago. It has some great tracks on it.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
Thanks Brizz. They were easy enough to find, but I have to admit, the Unreal discs were a wee bit pricey. Ah well, eh?

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
Indeed!

Mate, I have had every Unreal series game installed on every system I have built since 1998! My Unreal install is from '98 and UT is from '99...I just move the folder from hard drive to hard drive as I replace them.

Anyhow, all installed and ready to go!