Cannot join online games

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
H

HuFlungDung

I have never yet been able to connect to an online infiltration server or a U4E server, but I can connect to regular unreal DM servers and serpentine servers. I get to the
connecting screen and that is as far as I get. I have played Inf and U4e on my Lan successfully. Any suggestions?

T

Twig

Maybe Infiltration and U4E conflict with each other somehow. ::shrugs::

------------------
Twig

H

HuFlungDung

I did finally get onto Tinaja's standoff Inf server yesterday for a couple of maps,(Dm Ancient Arena was one) but not the infiltration maps. Those just seem to result in the never ending connection message. If much of the rest of the gaming crowd cannot connect to the Infiltration servers, this mod is going to go nowhere.

W

Warren

check out the SOB servers- they're pretty stable and will be more so when version 2.5 comes out.