info. needed.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

djsat2

Apr 6, 2000
Visit site
I recently puchased a PII 333 from a friend who was buying a new PC. I got it so that i could make a 2 PC lan at home!
Anyway, this PC has an I740 video card, im not prepared to upgrade for a while as i have more important thing to spen money on.
I would like to know which driver in unreal i should use, so far i got best performance from the D3D driver. Also, under the D3d rending section (advanced options) theres a list of features (like multi-texturing etc. etc.), which of these does the I740 support?

for information on the i740, check out intel's website (www.intel.com).

Off-hand, I don't recall which features it supports and which it doesn't. I _DO_ have an i740-based card in one of my systems, but I also have Voodoo 2 SLI in it, so I don't use the i740 for much.

I'd recommend using the OpenGL renderer, and grab drivers from intel's website or from the GLsetup program. (http://www.glsetup.org/ I think).

However, if you get good performance out of D3D, then use that. I'd recommend leaving those settings at their default values, however.

bullet2.gif

I *AM* The Little Zen Companion!