****ing scrolling texture failure and etc

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

taydawg

Banned
Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
ok heres my problem

I am trying to make a sign for an as map. the sign would be in the defenders start point to give them information on where the teleproters lead to. my problem is that i cant get anything to work

ive tried the following:

ive tried to create textures to adress what they do. i used PCX files to do this, but it doesnt owrk. the texture isnt going into any package that i want. i cant create my own textures, (simply put)
ive also tried to make scrolling text. i cant get the scrolling text thiny to work either.

i need help. i need to know either how to make a custom texture for a level, (preferred) or need help on making a scrolling text for the wall.

thanks