SF VS. INF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
D

deathren

For those of you who'd rather play Strike Force than I N F I L T R A T I O N...

...You will have me pointing one of these...
330.jpg

...at your head.

Not to be mean, or violent, but, I think (And last time i checked, everyone on this message board was quite fond of INF, I sure hope it stays that way! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> To be, or not to be, That's MY question!
Sez Deathren! [/quote]

My loyalty is to
I N F I L T R A T I O N

[This message has been edited by deathren (edited 01-19-2000).]

I

INF_Neo

I don't see any picture

------------------

"It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man
stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to
the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and
blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the
great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he
wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails, at least fails while
daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who
know neither victory nor defeat."

- "The Man in the Arena"

G

I havent seen pics for a long time, I know that many people aren't screwing up the UBB.
CC

D

Dragon

What kind of &^*(&^#$&#@&#*&^#&^&^%*&^$*&^#@$^ topic is that!!!!! Must stop, to many Bad, Bad, words coming to mind...

D

Dragon

How could anybody like SF more if you can't even play it. All I Know is Infiltration is the BOMB, and I will always be loyal to INF. O sorry for the last post I read it wrong I thought you were saying you liked SF more than INF. Stupid me, please forgive.

D

deathren

NO NO NO! I meant if someone likes SF better than Strike Force, I will HATE them.

C

Catalyst

...discussed this in the Infiltration and StrikeForce topic...keep it relevant kids.