CoD 4 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
{KT}RyanMacksz: unbealiable

Edit: This game has some of the biggest fail I have ever seen in a video game before (IE massive claymore camping not delivering a kill in 6 minutes when there's only 4 players on the server, his response when you ask him if he can play with a SMG around so we get more action: am i not allowed to?). I bet those guys you faced all used P90's with SP and SA, if they weren't using snipers/claymores. AR's too hard to use. Also a sniper without claymores has to be a bad sniper!! Hey what's that small metal gun in my pocket, I never heard of that **** before, what's it doing here LOL!?

I had a good laugh yesterday, some guy ran around with a P-TAPE on my team, probably a ex Skilled CS:S player, all he did was massacre the server we were playing on, SA and SP. With SA that gun is entirely needless to aim, you just point at the center of the screen and hold the fire button like an idiot. I then joined his nub riot and it was chaotic.

Oh well. :lol:
Definitively the best piss-me-off set a player can get. Tube sets just don't deliver as much.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
After being completly sucky since joining the clan, i have becoming better slowly in them pubs. I am a slight better in competitive play, but not by much...it will take a while. I guess i told myself "wow, these guys are good, i am gonna suck to start because they are good" or something.

The G3 can be tiring on the finger.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Played Cod4 on my rig for quite a while now but I played Killzone2 multiplayer on PS3 on Friday and I'm calling time on Cod4 now.
Killzone2 multiplayer pwns all.
Bury this thread already.

Lruce

Mar 6, 2004
ROFL!!!! best video ever made! i am only at 52 minutes, that guy is the biggest noob i have ever seen!!!!!

edit- saw 48 minutes...LMAO!!!!! and i loved how he threw a nade earleir and killed himself.

edit- You killed yourself trying to do it LMAO!

I've neevr tried that trick, does it also work for helis or airstrikes?

Last edited:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I've neevr tried that trick, does it also work for helis or airstrikes?
Yeah, but the heli leaves after you're on the team for a few moments, so it normally doesn't kill too many if any team mates.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
that guy is the biggest noob i have ever seen!!!!!

Yeah some pointless sniper I decided to have fun with, it turned out that he overreacted so I decided to record and keep at it. Actually I just do this on every useless snipers I encounter from now on, or idiots who just get inside a building, grab their gaymores and wait in the corner for something to happen. Only on clan servers I can't really do that, even if one of their member decide to massive camp.

I've neevr tried that trick, does it also work for helis¹ or airstrikes²?

¹No, ²maybe, doubt it. As soon as you change team the next jet turns on your team, I guess you'd need a perfect timing or some crazy **** like that for it to work. Not even worth it, if you get a spot of 3 annoying ****ers, just do the nade trick, free kills!

People doing this at the round starts are just desperate though. Don't do that, seriously. It just makes it even more obvious and your chance of getting banned/kicked are at peak, unless your goal at this game is getting banned from nearly everywhere and hear people complain about what you do, like SlayerDragon.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Yeah some pointless sniper I decided to have fun with, it turned out that he overreacted so I decided to record and keep at it. Actually I just do this on every useless snipers I encounter from now on, or idiots who just get inside a building, grab their gaymores and wait in the corner for something to happen. Only on clan servers I can't really do that, even if one of their member decide to massive camp.

Haha, i bet you pissed your pants when you see them flip out. The guy was a dumbass anyway, he even camped like a dumbass. You would think he would stop going to the same spots....wow!

¹No, ²maybe, doubt it. As soon as you change team the next jet turns on your team, I guess you'd need a perfect timing or some crazy **** like that for it to work. Not even worth it, if you get a spot of 3 annoying ****ers, just do the nade trick, free kills!

People doing this at the round starts are just desperate though. Don't do that, seriously. It just makes it even more obvious and your chance of getting banned/kicked are at peak, unless your goal at this game is getting banned from nearly everywhere and hear people complain about what you do, like SlayerDragon.

Speaking of airstrikes...on the district map i had an airstrike, i move it to a big group of people on the long alley way is where the building is that has 2 barrels side by side people camp at, i am at the gas station and the ****in airstrike some how kills me....i am thinking "how did it even reach me? do you got ANY idea how far away i am from the strike?".

Anyway, it's a good idea to use that on annoying people...hey, if you got an aimbot on your team you can keep killing him all the time! lol.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Ive been playing this single player, its a lot of fun and its challanging, Im playing on Veteran level and I cant pass the end of "One Shot, One Kill" its driving me nuts

Which area? If it's the last area by the farris wheel then go behind the bumper cars until the pickup heli arrives. I beat the SP again for fun about a month ago making my total somewhere around 7 I think.

Mar 6, 2004
Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
They must be your buddies and you line them all up and get your kill count up high, then you play games against them. Only way i can see someone getting 200 or more kills is camp, then airstrike, then die, bring heli, airstrike, die, another heli, etc.

There was this guy in the server who finished the map 84-17, the next map he's at 52 kills 6 deaths and everyone else 12 or less including people on his team. I seriously can't figure out where the hell you guys are going to get so many kills. I just checked xfire 2 minutes ago he was at 52, now he's at 81. :/ the next guy is 38, it's like everyone spawns right in his path.

Last edited: