nice to see you guys again

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

..::DREW::..

Dec 22, 2005
well looks like TO has come back like a cat thats been a way a while and got you a lil scared (in other words you guys took your time) but from the looks of the new pics was well worth the wait.

looking faward to the mod (even if it dose mean ill have to dig 2004 back out probaly have to wresle a rat for it) the new stuff you have done looks very nice i saw a few pics of what apears to be the single player part of the game looks very nice.

any more news on the movie ?

and lastly happy holls guys

~Drew

..::DREW::..

Dec 22, 2005
thats cool TB dont supose i can get any more info on the single play?

how long it will take the avridge person to finsh?
will there be allies?
any plot twists? (im not asking to know what they are just if there are any)
how indepth will it be?
any random infomation you wish to impart?

sorry about all the questions but its 2:17 am im waiting on a download and i have very little to do

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
How about sleep drew =p
Good to see you back pal, seems like your name got lots of dots now ;)
Im not sure if its Single Player in the screenshots

Ok I'll bite. Yes there is a singleplayer campaign, and a straight forward story that carries a few shockers. In my opinion a well rounded adventure. Hopefully we'll be able to pry all of the cinemas into this next release. That is what we are working on now.

Estimated time to completion is difficult to say at this point. There are of course allies, enemies, and some characters that fall into that grey area, somewhere between good and evil...

In our other releases there have been no cinemas (aside from the intro fly-by). Currently, our singleplayer campaign is heavily story driven. You will have the opportunity to play through each of the character's chapters in the story. Also, the singleplayer campaign is where you will find hidden items, such as rare weapons or machinery that can be added to your inventory, and later used in multiplayer.

Well that too, of course. Remember we plan 3 feature films and a 5 year episodic television series to play concurrently with our MMOG. As an episode airs, we will update the servers with that week's meshes etc. This will of course not be presented in this way in our mod, but we do include parts of our overall story.

Unfortunately that's all I can say about that for now guys.