Charachters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Steelixx said:
I dont play consoles... so never seen that "6 carboard boxes strapped toghether and painted poorly"

Then you know nothing about UC2. It's far from the "carboard boxes". It's visually a beautiful game.

+1 for stereotyping

Mr. Retard (if that is your name), I have no knowlege whatsoever about playing Unreal Championship 1 or Unreal Championship 2. I have only seen pictures, and Gorge just looks like... Not him. The game looks good, yes.

PS: I do NOT play consoles.

EDIT: PS: Look at my avatar, it's Anubis, the most owning character in UC2!

Just my opinion :nag:

Last edited:

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Ren, I think you wanted to direct that comment at Oak, not steelix for quoting Oak, haha.

Anyways here's the UC2 version of Gorge in all his cardboard, emo-kid, I think I wanna be goth but I'm not sure yet eye-liner glory. I for one think it's a step-back in the juggernaut look...

[screenshot]http://us.games2.yimg.com/download.games.yahoo.com/games/buzz/content/p/8/41768/gorge.jpg[/screenshot]

Last edited:
I will now change my opinion about the Juggs looks in UC2.

They look like 7 cardboard boxes strapped together and poorly painted, with some rusty pipes made from empty Kleenex rolls. The seventh box has the arrow on it, incase Gorge forgets how to wee and in what direction to hold the "Johnsnon". And let us have a moment of silence for Gorge's haircut... :notworthy:

Mætlöaff

Apr 10, 2004
img378.imageshack.us
BooGiTyBoY said:
Ren, I think you wanted to direct that comment at Oak, not steelix for quoting Oak, haha.

Anyways here's the UC2 version of Gorge in all his cardboard, emo-kid, I think I wanna be goth but I'm not sure yet eye-liner glory. I for one think it's a step-back in the juggernaut look...

[screenshot]http://us.games2.yimg.com/download.games.yahoo.com/games/buzz/content/p/8/41768/gorge.jpg[/screenshot]
That's not Gorge, that is...

THE CROW!

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
I know.. sad isn't it.

Well at least Epic itself has said that the Championship series has nothing ot do with the Tournament series... which means Gorge in OUR world is still the merciless joy-in-suffering inmate we've come to know and love. :D
...who doesn't wear makeup.

Death Cube K

You'll be seeing him alot.
Mar 1, 2005
Big Apple, 3:00 AM
BooGiTyBoY said:
I know.. sad isn't it.

Well at least Epic itself has said that the Championship series has nothing ot do with the Tournament series... which means Gorge in OUR world is still the merciless joy-in-suffering inmate we've come to know and love. :D
...who doesn't wear makeup.

Huzah! Wait they actually said that somewhere? I pretty much stopped paying attention to anything related to UC2 once I saw the character designs.

Unreality

Apr 20, 2005
well all i hope is they make Xan badass with a slightly different model not to much from the original and perhaps some taunts from UT voicepack...

you are obsolete ^^

SirYawnalot

Slapping myself in the face
Jan 17, 2004
England
www.facebook.com
The original Xan voicepack is the single best thing that ever happened to computers, personally I hope they'll port it verbatim with UT2007, complete with a few new bits.