Charachters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Juggernaut? Nope. Look at Malcolm. His armor is pretty massive too. Look at the Iron Guard concept and the Blazing Power Heroes concept. Juggs don't have red armor. and that black dude had red armor. The Jugg team is called Goliath. Why are they Blazing Power Heroes? It was NOT a jugg. (why the cow did Epic have to give the red armored team such a cheesy name?!)

Last edited:

Steelixx

The SDT clan leader
Nov 4, 2004
C:\UT2004\System
sdtclan.cjb.net
There is kinda MUCH diff. between malcolms armour and that guy in the videos one. Try watch it again and then take a look at malcolm. Maybe Jakob has got geneboosted or just aint a marine anymore, or he just likes other suits. Maybe he's a necris!? becoz that suit looks much like that guy with those tatoos in he's face's suit, or maybe not that much, but still.

Necris look gothic. Umm. Leathery. I'd love to hear them sit... *pwwwwrrrt*

Jakob has his own team now. And I think we all presume it's the Blazing Power Heroes (god i hate that name... it's a pain in the ass to write it too). Nevertheless Jakob's (or who the *bleep* ever's) armor looks just great.

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Oakwarrior said:
Juggernaut? Hell no. Look at Malcolm. His armor is pretty massive too. Look at the Iron Guard concept and the Blazing Power Heroes concept. Juggs don't have red armor. and that nigga had red armor. The Jugg team is called Goliath. Why are they Blazing Power Heroes? It was NOT a jugg. (why the hell did Epic have to give the red armored team such a cheesy name?!)
Watch your words.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Yap, Jakob would fit perfectly in a red team with a slightly gay name *g* but the chars look cool, maybe lauren and brock teamed up with him now?

OFFTOPIC
@Steel: Well, I got your SDT-Clanskin, looking good ;) do you intend making them also playable for CTF4-matches *g* and are there others too?
I love clanskins *gg* ok, jus` have °j2° and one SDT but that makes the game a little bit more esciting in LAN-Parties *g*

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Yap, altough there are some other (non-clan)skinpacks which deliver the same clan like feeling *g* but the Jumpin`Juggernuts look great (and that says a guy who normally doesn`t like jugs *g* - except for cannonfodder)

BtT: Well hope so, but there are just to less infos at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
well, but would make a good move to UC2:
The 2 were in the team of Gaylord, got depressions and finally became Necris *lol*

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Oakwarrior said:
Offtopic, but who is/was your favorite character in the Tournament series?

Well, difficult to say *g*, but I can list my favorite alter egos, which I played :)

UT: Othello, Shyann, Xan
UT 2k3: Macolm, Brock, Lauren, Sapphire
UT 2k4: I played SP with Sapphire, BlackJack and Ophellia, until then I play only with my skins *gg*

again OT: Who`s your fav :D

Last edited by a moderator: