Borderlands 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
There's one thing about Salvador that bugs me.
When gunzerking, you regen ammo, when you run a Hoarder com, you regen ammo, when you play with a Sal running said Hoarder com, everyone regens ammo, unless it's RL ammo, that shit is the rarest of the rare.

Screw money, eridium, seraph crystals or Torgue tokens, rocket ammo should be the currency of the upper echelons of Pandoran society because that shit be rarer than a diamond unicorn riding a triple rainbow

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
I find it funny they claim they're fine with modding, but offer absolutely zero tools and if you discuss the use of 3rd party tools(where to get, how to use, etc) they lock the threads(wouldn't surprise me if they ban too)

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Season pass doesn't have the creature dome.

Has anyone beaten the Legendary Dragons on UVHM yet? My Commando build is insane, but I can barely do more than take the first dragon out before eventually succumbing to bad luck - it's a real grind.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
I actually presumed at the end of the campaign that the Hyperion space station would be a DLC campaign. Borderlands 3 has box art somewhere that has been leaked.

Also, for the record, it turns out the last raid boss is actually really easy if you don't do it solo. You get plenty of time to resurrect your coop partner(s) between attacks.

Last edited: