UT2004 TO community party

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Anybody interested in fragging some in UT2004 this coming weekend,

perhaps saturday starting around 11pm GMT+1 10PM UTC, 1PM Pasific Time (LA), 4pm Central time, 5pm Eastern time?

Its the latest I would be able to play for a couple of hours.

Just wondering if anyone would like too, I reinstalled UT2004 today ;)

Vehicle CTF would be nice!

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Unfortunatly I wasn't at the pc most of the day since we went to 'carnaval' (its like the european halloween) sunday, and saturday i had to babysit all day :(

UT2004 is installed and ready for me now, and I'm going to be there this coming saturday, ill post a server here once I know one, my own server is down unfortunatly ;)

PS. I always play as 'SandRock' so if you add me to buddies you'll see me =)

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Anybody besides me here to play UT2004? :eek: :p

Agent-X and me are going to play tomorrow (sunday) for sure... if you can make it then let me know.

SandRock

Team Orbit
Nov 24, 2003
NeoCairo Temples
Angel_Mapper said:
Woah woah woah... You're telling me the editor comes with a free GAME? :confused:

You mean you dont have UT2004 and you work for Epic? :D hehe thats pretty funny!
Sertainly you have a copy lying around somewhere? :)