VERY basic selection problem with UnrealEd 3.0

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BloodBorne

Mar 20, 2004
I was just starting to follow along with the VTMs included with the DVD SE for UT2004, and I am doing the very first level tutorial. I was following along with the VTM, and they started discussing how to select and delete brushes. I tried to follow along, but I couldn't select my subtracted brush to delete it in any of the viewports with any of my mouse buttons. All I could select was the constructor brush with the Ctrl button.

I figured I would encounter problems as a newbie, but I never anticipated getting stuck 3 minutes into the first VTM with a clicking issue :lol: . If anyone could help me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

conscripted

Mar 1, 2004
australia
hages.net
another possibility is that your not trying to delete them in the orth views.. you cant delete the object in the persp views, only in the orth views. (you cant delete the red object either, this is the builder brush, just in case the VTM havent covered that yet)

BloodBorne

Mar 20, 2004
Fordy said:
Could be that you have antialiasing turned on in the control panel of your video card. Turning it off should do the trick.

This did the trick, thanks a TON :) . I did have AA enabled, for my games, so hopefully this won't become to much of a hassle to turn on and off :hmm:.