Who is a Game Developer??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
I swear, some of you guys are so rude, intolorant and heartless. He is just asking some harmless questions. :mad:

Well, I apologise, because he obviously does bother enough to check back here. 'Email back to me' doesn't give the impression that you are willing to take much trouble over other people taking trouble over you, though.

Papapishu

我是康
Jun 18, 2001
void
www.vovoid.com
Re: reply

Originally posted by asnstyle
I like to thank Sapphire Nights for the imformation above, and to answer the question requested by papapishu from the following. I do have quite a bit of experence in the contrary of computer programming. I do the following: Ti - 83 Basic, Java, Html, Visual basic, visual C++, Java, vbscript, maxscript, actionscript. And for the need know basics I am also improving my skills in the current photo programs: Maya, Photoshop, and 3d studio max.

I like to thank everyone who spoke their minds in this fourm.
And please if you are or know anyone who does game development please give this forum address and answer the questions above.

If you have any question on any of the programs I use and need help, I'm sure I'll do my best to help you or get you some one who will.

Thank You, Asnstyle

Well acctually I was reffering to SN :lol:
But who knows, you might be pretty too :D