12 years ago the rabble became roused.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Good times!
It was a good time because I cared so much. I no longer play computer games less the simple games on my iPhone. I do look back fondly on the hours I spend playing with you all and getting all worked up about stuff that didnt really matter.
Yes, good times indeed. :)

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Twelve years ago we we living in a pre-9/11 world. Then, 9/11 happened, and the result?

Shithawks:

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwiXG0p3N6g[/m]

Last edited:

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
I think we can call it official...

Mike's avatar is now the last known classic (best) happy face from the original NC forums.

By the way Mike, i'll be in OR (beaverton) sometime next year. Your audience is demanded.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Twelve years ago we we living in a pre-9/11 world. Then, 9/11 happened, and the result?

Shithawks:

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwiXG0p3N6g[/m]

12 years ago the internet was fine. The average person was treating Nerds with suspicioun and getting online was a hassle thus like minded Nerds had their own playground. Now every single fucking intrest group is stinking it up. 12 years ago I also wouldn't 've spent a friday evening doing my tax deductions :rolleyes:

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I had a reply typed up with the origins of "it's a PLOY", thinking that 12-13 years was enough time... but naaaaah, I figure I'll keep the origins of that one to myself until the next version of NC rises. And rise, it shall, because it must. Begin the patriotic music / patriotic farts. We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! PBBBBBRRRRT

I just got this strange urge to go shoot down a bunch of aliens as if it’s payback time.