EZBoard is dying

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
The main reason people like EZBoard is the simple fact that they not only provide the free software, they also provide the servers to run your forum on.

Of course, much like free webhosting these days, companies are failing left and right.

Still, if you really want to put a forum up, go find a cheap webhost that allows CGI scripts and use one of the free forum software packages available. It's what I did. ;)

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
We interrupt this important thread for a bit of goth-joke spammage.

anne_gwish_01.gif

anne_gwish_02.gif

anne_gwish_03.gif

From SimplyCosmic, who secretly wishes he was cool enough to be a goth. ;)

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Isn't there another free board besides ikron that's pretty good? BTW do they use php, and how much space do normal forums take up? I'd like to make a forum someday, but I doubt I'll get enough traffic to get anyone posting on it, and BW only gives me 20mb

Assymilator

No idea what to put here.
Feb 18, 2001
It's Not Atlanta, GA
no matter how much I try, I can never get my message boards to work. I've tried Ikonboard, phpBB, YaBB, I'm just not cut out to upload anything other than html and image files..... /me runs away crying