SP 2k4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sarevok

Jun 4, 2002
Kuwait
perhaps if somebody made some kind of mod like oldskool, the pawns are already included with invasion, you would just need to be able to load and save and transfer from map to map
plus a crapload of different triggers would be needed for gameplay

Uncle_Bob

Sympathy for Mr. Vengance
Apr 12, 2004
www.naliclan.tk
Wouldn't a lot oft that stuff be included with Unreal 2. U2 and 2K4 use the same engine so wouldn't the two things be compatible?

Cyrss

Nov 20, 2005
UK
Yes

Sp can be created with ut2k4.

But I suppose I depends on gametype, if you wanted a 'run round corner and shoot guard' senario then I suggest using the xPawn as the Bots (NPC's) and trigger them using the scripted sequences..I have been using that for ut2k4 SP.Even though the NPC's are AI unfriendly,play around with the available commands on the scripting 'list' (WaitForEvent,TurnTowardsPLayer,FireWeapon etc...) and a reasonable balance can be created.

And as Sarevok said, many triggers needed

I hope that can help you, I would like to say a lot more for SP ut2k4 and if you require help for NPC action(s) them pm me and I should be able to help.

Lastword is,if you use the Monster xPawns as 'enemy' (Skaarj......etc) then that could be just another 'MonsterHunt' game and maybe no fun,but that depends or your SP ideas.