Pack progress and added question....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Homeslice

A mapper not in the zone
Hey all, just wondering how the new pack #4 was coming along.

But my real question is: if there's still time, I was wondering if I can try my hand at a JB map and submit it? I think making the map is easy, but it's the JB part that would be rather tricky. If so, cool! Then I'd need guidance from one of y'all, such as Spoondog, Snowdog, Sexmachine, Rob, etc. Just wondering if it was possible. Thanks.

Homeslice

A mapper not in the zone
All right, I'll get on it as soon as possible. But if I can't make it in the 2-week period, release the pack and then maybe later I'll release my map by itself.

Oh, and question for Bathory - can I borrow your avatar? I think it can go well with the theme I have in mind. (I'll credit you or whoever you got the picture from)

IMO the things I'd totally need help with here are: the death sequences, the release triggers, the arena, stuff like that. Spoondog, I don't have any chat system available (unless you wanna talk in mIRC or stuff like that). You can email me for suggestions at homeslice@planetunreal.com , but if you need to send attachments (or if I need to), we'll have to use my personal email address - roberto_tobar@yahoo.com

Thanks peeps!

Homeslice

A mapper not in the zone
Oh man, how could I forget that?! Duh! *slaps self* Thanks Snowie. I got it working now, so Bathory, expect to see a bit of yourself in the map. \o/

Here are a couple of progress shots from this project, which I call -Burgrave-. This is only one room so far and I intend to add more. And make both bases identical. Right there, in front of Bathory's pic (which I embedded into the MyLevel package), is where I plan on putting the release switches. And for the red base, I intend to use lava instead of slime. Anyway, hope y'all like the looks. (The map uses the Anc and Wot (Wheel of Time) texture sets, plus the Mindtrap music track.)

Attachments

• burgraveprogress.jpg
    burgraveprogress.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited: