FragBU and XMP?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
I am just wondering since alot of you guys used to play XMP all the time and that XMP is dead now and been for years, would FragBU be able to pick XMP as a game to play? Once a week kind of thing for everyone at buf. I can pay for server and XMP is getting players atm and i can bring more, perhaps 2 servers can handle this or something. It's part of the Unreal series. Is anyone intrested?

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
You can start your own weekly game night and call if xmpfragbu like KaL does for 2k4, but UT3 FragBU is the only BU sponsored event we have planned for now.

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
XMP was a fun game.
Funnest time was some one said "Who ever can drives the best, take the wheel".
I crashed, and killed all the players on the buss :(

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
If you're goin retro why not go all the way back to the original Excessive Overkill Frag[P]U for UT?