How do you do flips and backflips

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sellophane

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
i cant figure out how to make my guy do the flips and backflips that the bots like to do repeatedly.
In the Options>Preferences>Controls menu their is nothing that lets you bind keys that make your guy do those flips.
Anyone know how to do them?

Quint

Nov 26, 1999
Netherlands
www.netgamez.nl
You make the flips and backflips automaticully, but you won't notice it.

Don't bother about it.

bullet2.gif

Frank
Organiser Netgamez 2000
http://www.netgamez.nl

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
First go into options-->preferences-->game and make sure you have dodging enabled. To "dodge" double tap any of your movement keys, this will make a quick motion in the direction you tapped, very handy for evading attacks. When you dodge forward you will do a flip. You dont do flips on jumps, just when you do the dodge forward.

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.