great idea!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
hey guys, i just had this awesome idea! i was playing half-life and i found this mod called "counter-strike" and i think infiltration should copy this exactly cause it's so cool! i mean, jeez, you COULD do your own thing, but counter-strike is perfect already, so just copy it and call it inf!!!

Lost

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
bad.mojo's really going to love you now!

rolleyes.gif

rotf

------------------
--- Geogob ---
The only way out is the C4 way

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Lost should be banned from the forum, your children banned, your children's children banned....................for one day. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
HLAUGHALAUGHARGHALARGH -- That is the sound of sycophants and misanthropes everywhere jumping at each other's throats... yes, the two warring factions, one a bunch of c*ck suckers and the other also a bunch of c*ck suckers, have long been vying for the great empire of mankind. Who will win? The flatterers and tag-alongs, or the haters and the lonely? Only time will tell. Proudly I bear the standard of the misanthrope, that raised fist of brutality striking back, Man raising wrath against Man in pure, unadulterated kumite.

"March, march my wicked legions, for soon we will bring about the fall of an empire that has reigned supreme for centuries whilst we have toiled in the bowels of the earth, alone, passing messages along to each other in the vain hope that we can over come our hatred of one another long enough to focus our hatred on them, the dreaded ass kissers, suckers up, lovers of everything Man, and sweet and sickly kind in the empty hopes and promises and shattered dreams."

And we will raise our fists. For whilst the children of ignorance blissfully fondle the genitals that is Counter-Strike, a revolution of hatred and terror is born, for the amalgamated warmth created by all their heavy, dog-like panting at their favorite toy has met the flashing point of my tolerance, and sparked a great, seething fire of vile and wicked, and no longer shall the masses of the ignorant reign, for we will wipe all that is Man off the face of the Earth, and God will have his Holocaust, a peaceful silence will inhabit the land, and the act of attrition will be fulfilled.

That is all.

[This message has been edited by Bad.Mojo (edited 04-04-2000).]