Not seeing many servers? Here's the fix

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
You should be seeing @40 or more server on the server browser. IF you're only seeing @5-20 servers: Click on the Filters button in the server browser and uncheck the default filter checkbox. Click on OK then click on Refresh. You should have alot more servers visible now.

NunyaBitnez

Apr 22, 2005
Do we know what else it could be? I see 9 server with 0 players always. I am dying to play this game.

I get 100's of serrvers on UT2K4.

Any help would be appreciated.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
there are not many servers or players left, this thread is from december 2004.

9 servers with 0 players is 'normal' for utxmp. get u2xmp if you want some fun.

POCalypse

Apr 20, 2005
cyb said:

Hmmm - wot a drag! I installed UTXMP two weeks ago and I've only managed to find other peeps playing twice since then :(

Bit hard to Beta test if no-one plays - still from what I've seen looks true to the 'original'.

Hopefully Beta 2 will see more players and servers appearing...in the meantime I'll continue to play U2XMP.....and keep an eye out for UTXMP games being played ;)

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
I am able to find people to play almost everytime. I just go into one of the servers, usually "bloodrave" because it has bots, and start playing. Without fail, within 10 minutes or so there is always someone else who shows up and starts playing, and then someone else shows up, and then someone else shows up. Pretty soon we have some great games going. I tihnk there are a lot of people just kind of lurking, wating for a game. When they see someone get on a server and start playing, they jump in. Give it a try.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
since people from all over the world are reading this forum, you should give a time zone next time :rolleyes:

tabaluga means: 20oo-23oo CEST

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
we have daylight saving time here now, so it is central european summer time. cet is used in winter (without daylight saving) only, but noone ever seems to use it correctly. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
cyb said:

Just incase you don't know...u2xmp is unreal 2 expanded multiplayer, you will most likely wanna buy the special edition, xmp comes with unreal 2 rather then download it and possibly get a virus :eek: another thing, some servers are nolonger with utxmp...like the bbf one and bloodrave, guess they got taken down...ahwell still 3 us servers up (well 2 because one is passworded) but they are high pinged :(

edit- this post was to NunyaBitnez and not cyb, i just quoted him because what he said ;)

Last edited:

ilanprobak22

Jan 7, 2006
thnx

PRG said:
You should be seeing @40 or more server on the server browser. IF you're only seeing @5-20 servers: Click on the Filters button in the server browser and uncheck the default filter checkbox. Click on OK then click on Refresh. You should have alot more servers visible now.

ilanprobak22

Jan 7, 2006
tnx

PRG said:

hanzov69

Jan 26, 2006
Dedicated server

We just discovered UTXMP, and have been playing it fairly often. We have gametype voting, so if you join and we aren't playing UTXMP, no worries, just vote for it :D

server address is superimposable.org , it is not advertised, and it does not link with UT master servers :)