Lighting annoyances

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RanmaSan64

Kicking Ass and Taking Names
Jun 8, 2001
Canada
Visit site
I am created an Enders Game Battle Room Level, it is in null gravity and is real tight. The only problem is that the battle room is a HUGE square room! It is taking me ages to light the damn thing! Is there a way to just light the whole level quickly? The room its in is gigantic, ive been working on just the lighting for days!

Zaphrod

President of the Universe
Sep 27, 2000
Betelgeuse V
Visit site
I think you can just set the zone light in zone info but it wont look as good as if you take your time and Place the lights, BTW thats a pretty good Idea, the battle room with big floating cubes in the middle to block the view a little.

DexterII|PuF

Boy Genius
Apr 10, 2001
Laboratory
www.dexterii.com
Add a Zoneinfo and go down to AmbientLight and set the correct brightness and HUE. And rebuild Geometry and lighting, only prob it all it does it makes the textures a solid color and brightness kinda like Goldeneye or N64 lighting.