Parachutes... in INF??? No way??? (I've seen them)!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eddybaby

Groovy
Oct 26, 2000
Well, not really parachutists, but my fave trick when dead is to pick up dead bodies and drop them from a great height!!! (AARRGGHHH... ME PARACHUTE'S SNAPPED!!!!!!)

(Works best on Extreme Prejudice)

I'm evil, i know!

<DIV><FONT face="Gill Sans"><STRONG><EM>Quote:&nbsp;&nbsp;Book
of Infiltration [16:4]</EM>

"If we all went around killing, would we all end up dead?... Are we all as bad as each other with our so-called computer generated death? However, that which repels us also draws us in... Sadistic pleasure we all gain from watching a poor man weep whilst looking down the muzzle of an M4..."
Eddy.gif

The Messiah

Skilled
Nov 8, 2000
entertaining.20m.com
Only you.

Only you.

And whoever else does that... actually there are probably loads of people who do that.

OK... switching the subject here... nice sig... i like both our sigs... both designed by you.
:cool:

SilentSniper.gif

Eddybaby

Groovy
Oct 26, 2000
Well, i've changed my old one....

Check it out below

"If we all went around killing, would we all end up dead?... Are we all as bad as each other with our so-called computer generated death? However, that which repels us also draws us in... Sadistic pleasure we all gain from watching a poor man weep whilst looking down the muzzle of an M4..."
eddy2.gif

Eddybaby

Groovy
Oct 26, 2000
If it will ever frigging work...

eddy2.gif

Eddybaby

Groovy
Oct 26, 2000
will ya just like, stop posting for a sec... so's i can catch up to ya... you have bloody free internet.. i have to pay

:(

eddy2.gif

Eddybaby

Groovy
Oct 26, 2000
does it work now?

eddy2.gif