PuF Homepage

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me, or is there a link in the top left corner that sends you to http://www.asianfetish.com ?
(From clicking on the HO network button at the top left).

Can't tell whether it's a pi55take page as my workplace websense thing kicks in telling me that visiting that page is "Inappropriate Usage", whether this is down to the pages contents or just the url itself I'm not sure.
Can't be arsed to go through anonymiser as I'm almost finished at work, I'll check when I get home.
If it is a proper pr0n page then either it's been hacked or something is fundamentally wrong with whoevers doing this webpage.
I'd like to believe its been hacked.

[Edited by RumpleForeskin|PuF on November 6th, 2000 at 01:40 PM]

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
LOL!

Liquid_Sin put that there when he originally designed the PuF site. It's a testament to his sick sense of humour ;)

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Joke my a$$! I get $300 a month from the Ho network for putting that thing up there!

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
lol, not many people see that. It took me a while to pay any attention to it and actually click it. I thought it was a funny parody of the Go Network. I don't think that the site it leads to is accessable by anyone that doesn't have a credit card, so I don't see the harm in it. If you know LiquiD_SiN, you'll appreciate the humor.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Yeah, there's just not a great selection of ho related material, believe it or not. And I want to keep it within the spirit of the GSI by-laws. I thought the original was funny, but on further ...er ...research, I saw more than I thought was there.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
hal if you dont respond to JEM, I am going to inflict bodily harm upon you.

JEM send me that midi will ya? l_s4pres@hotmail.com