What has everyone been up to since XMP died?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
How's life? Any of the U2:XMP couples (Zero and Uno, Spawn H&W, Covet and your child, Soldier and his left hand, etc.) still together? :D What games are hot amongst the ex-XMP community? I see people still occasionally hop on some XMP servers and I join when possible (aka almost never sadly...), but I could use something to kill time on occasion.

I've been looking for something good to play while I wait for UT:XMP to get perfected and out of beta ;) Any suggestions on what I should play? My only requirement is that it doesn't have a monthly subscription (sorry WoW fans).

Mar 6, 2004
I moved out of my dads place a month ago and in with a friend, working on my P90X to be in the best shape of my life, working lots, playing Aion on a private server sometimes or just doing nothing. I havn't played XMP in like 40 days tbh. As for what you should play....fuck if i know,PC gaming is horribly bad now. I'm not really playing much.

Last edited:

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
Sat my ass in jail for 1,5 year (not a joke, dun worry, i caused an accident NOT on purpose, and nobody got permenatly hurt (thank god)). Just i lost time and loads of money due to this case.

Didnt play much... in jail i played spider solitaire. Bfor i got in that shit i played UT3 mostly... damn i miss the gameplay of XMP!

Last edited:

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
bf3, skyrim, me3, witcher 2 <-- must play if you missed it.

i see everyone else still playing tf2, i never really cared for it though.