Bombings at the Boston Marathon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Yeah, but let's be honest, you blame Muslims whenever the trains are late.
I do. Those lazy fuckers....

TROP.jpg

Last edited:

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

The dumb bastards even blow up their own shit. Lots of attacks against mosques
you may be a homophobic douchebag sometimes ;), but you hit the nail on the head right here.

political correctness be-damned.
Islam is simply more dangerous than other religions. end of story. there's a reason why terrorism is so closely associated with Muslims. sure, you get the occasional abortion bomber from Christianity, but extreme/fundamentalist Islam is responsible for more death in the last 25 years than Christianity was responsible for in the last 250 or more.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
Japanese. There is a source viewable online, but the first few issues were poorly scanned. It gets better quickly though.

You may bump into a prequel of sorts, but ignore it.

Last edited:

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
you may be a homophobic douchebag sometimes ;), but you hit the nail on the head right here.

Islam is simply more dangerous than other religions. end of story. there's a reason why terrorism is so closely associated with Muslims. sure, you get the occasional abortion bomber from Christianity, but extreme/fundamentalist Islam is responsible for more death in the last 25 years than Christianity was responsible for in the last 250 or more.

Y'all must be dumb. Maybe we should go back to the middle ages when the islamic empires were at their height of peace and technology while Europe was dicking around sacking their own cities (see 4th Crusades and the inquisition).

I guarantee you, if the US was as unstable as most second and third world nations, you would see radicals of all sorts (IE All religion would act the same if you give them the opportunity). Would you say all Christians are like the Westboro Baptist Church? Didn't think so.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006

Even with the smilie wink, PROVE that I am an "homophobic douchebag", by for example copy-pasting stuff that I said from the other thread. How is one an homophobe by opposing gay adoption but supporting gay marriage? You don't like the reasons I presented, well, the thread ended and the reasons werent dismissed.

Still, tbh, there's one reason why I even participated on that thread: I'm fed up of what comes from Left wing politics on social issues. It's activism, it's equality-in-your-face attitude, it's PC, loud mouthing stepping over common sense. The left leads one to respect women as equal to man, that homosexuality is normal and gays have rights, that one should respect the vulnerable, the minorities, other cultures, etc.. YET it was exactly the left that promoted mass imigration of Musliims that by definition go against every one of those values. In the muslim world, women are half worth of men, 140 million endured FGM, they are not allowed to leave the home, Islam allows wife beating. Gays are to be put to death. Minority Christians and Jews are to pay protection tax to muslim and are stripped of rights, often attacked. And so on.

Last edited:

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Y'all must be dumb. Maybe we should go back to the middle ages when the islamic empires were at their height of peace and technology while Europe was dicking around sacking their own cities (see 4th Crusades and the inquisition).
Even if that is true, the tables turned, didn't they? :lol: