A question on U4E (Unreal Forever)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

buddyboy101

Mar 1, 2001
Visit site
Hey I just downloaded U4E version 6 and the patch.

My question is is that there are seemingly over 34 weapons in the game...Does that mean you can have over 34 weapons available per game...

...or does it mean each class only has certain weapons?

What I mean by this is check this out:

http://www.planetunreal.com/u4e/U4E_Docs/U4E-Docs.htm

Does each row specify a class or are all weapons available somehow?

Thanks a lot

...waiting for infiltration 2.85...

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Go to the Mod menu and click U4ET config. You'll get a big intimidating-looking menu :)

use this menu to replace UT weapons with U4E weapons. I recommend sticking a Flamethrower in there somewhere. Can't go wrong with flaming death. :D

The classes have powers and abilities unique to them. Read the FinalClassPlan file for more on that and how to use these powers. I won't tell you a certain class "rules" or "sucks", you can form your own opinions. You may like classes I don't.

A human has no class powers but he gets additional default weapons. Some like that, I prefer playing a class.

Have fun :D

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
As Nightmare sez, read the FinalClassPlan. Different classes have different default weapons, yes, but you'll want to read that document to understand what's going on.

When in doubt, boot 'er up and try out some different configurations. You'll learn quickly.

Pete
-PlanetUnreal