UE1 - UT Looking for Texture files/packs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MapMan007

Mar 29, 2008
I'm currently running UT99 with UnrealEd 2.0 and have some questions.

I might be wrong about this, but I coulda swore I saw a post about "get texture pack here" for UnrealEd 2.0

Upon searching I could find no such link, and I was hoping someone here knew anything about MORE textures I can put into the texture folder for UnrealEd 2.0

Thanks!

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
The best way to get more textures, as far as I know, is to simply download maps with textures you like. As long as you credit the original creator of the textures you use you should be ok.

Try downloading the Frags of Time and Low Poly map packs for a good start, and remember to give credit where credit is due if you release any maps. ;)