GRForce and the original Unreal..anyone??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sputnik

Nov 10, 1999
new orleans
Visit site
..So im wondering...has anyone managed to get this combo to work?..i scooped up on the new 3D Annihalator GEForce from Creative Labs the other day at compusa. I love the gameplay on my v3 but figured id try this card too since i can return it in 14days anyhow for refund. UT absolutely screams with it in d3d, but ol trusty unreal(my fav game) just will not play in d3d(locks up) and openGL plays but once you get 5 or so players in an area and bodies start flying around..it really chops up bad...if anyone has one of these cards and unreal working..please help me with my configuration...im used to my voodoo3 where you just play everything with no tweakin.

PIII 450
asus p3b-f MB
3D Annihalator
128mb
17g maxtor
(card/processor not overclocked either)