The left is paying for support of Obamas healthcare program(actual proof inside)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
No, I'm not a "birther". It was just too good of a setup to not make the joke ;)

Alright. I understand conservatives don't like his policies, but coming up with silly rumors is just dumb. I remember liberals doing the same junk with Bush though, saying 9/11 was an inside job and what not.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
He has one? It's on display?

Honestly, do you really think he was born elsewhere? Surely you're not that stupid. I mean he can dislike the guys policies, but don't believe dumb rumors.

I was going to say this in the other thread, but you want to harp on the stupid everywhere so here will do..

A certificate of live Birth is a type of short form. Short forms are NOT actual copies of a Birth Certificates, but instead a summary of what is in the actual Birth Certificate. As it is not an actual copy of the Birth Certificate it is not legally bidding as a Birth Certificate. However, it is a proof of citizenship.

All of this means he CAN get his Birth Certificate at any time if he pleases. It also means that the entire live birth argument is a semitics argument and is actually irrelevant.

The entire argument was made by people that were searching for something and found it in some tiny detail. The detail is ridiculous and shouldn't have even been mentioned. NONE of the people here on this forum believe in the argument so bringing it up is stupid.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Alright. I understand conservatives don't like his policies, but coming up with silly rumors is just dumb. I remember liberals doing the same junk with Bush though, saying 9/11 was an inside job and what not.
Both were dumb indeed. Obama could make the birthers shut up, he just chooses not to. Hey, I guess it gives him an easy target every time someone disagrees with him "It's those birthers stirring up trouble again!" LOL

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
If by "drag down to their level" you're avoiding the fact that he falls "down to their level" quite frequently, then I guess so :p

If by "drag down to their level" you're avoiding the fact that he falls "down to their level" quite frequently, then I guess so :p

By their level, I mean the level of "that side" of the Republican party that always presses the pansy switch installed on every democrat, in which case they almost always fold. The fact that he's not doing that in this case is nice.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
By their level, I mean the level of "that side" of the Republican party that always presses the pansy switch installed on every democrat, in which case they almost always fold. The fact that he's not doing that in this case is nice.
Oh, okay, you win then :)