u2xmp still alive?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
Hey guys, I don't know if any of you remember me. "Loki". I've been gone a while and am serioiusly concidering comming back... if the community still has a little life left in it :)
so lemme know master server up/down? Any new update? Maybe i should just go read the rest of the MB.

Mar 6, 2004
i_am_Loki said:
Hey guys, I don't know if any of you remember me. "Loki". I've been gone a while and am serioiusly concidering comming back... if the community still has a little life left in it :)
so lemme know master server up/down? Any new update? Maybe i should just go read the rest of the MB.

Not a whole lot but i'd say it has around 30 players still!

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Not sure about the Master at this point, but there's always qtracker. HOC's RGB and the NoBull servers are about all that are ever populated anymore.

Oh, yeah--Welcome back!!

Skatcher

Aug 4, 2004
alpha server has been nicely populated lately, i hear NB server has ppl too.
DE server is running duelling map or training map 24/7 and hoc rgb always has ppl playing. :)
as for more euro servers...no clue
so we re not doing so bad, probly more than 30 players, about some 60 total.

Status
Not open for further replies.