/\ -vs- DE: /\LPha's first scrim

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
First of I would like to thank vD for letting us use there server and for subbing for us. Zak and Ravage subbed for us.

1st Map (Lowlands):

DE rushed us like bats out of hell all during the match. It was a heated dm the first 15-20mins or so. Both teams battling friecely over both landlocked and seaside gens/deploys. With =vD=Zak and =vD=Ravage as field/def gunners we managed to hold the gens pretty well. Although DE would not stop rushing for art's and resources. They kept a constant rush of attackers hiting are node and deploys. Killah played gunner and I was tech setting up some funky def. Had DE's main def players been there this would have been the match of the century. Artis capping went back and forth. With =vD= Ravage saving are a** capping one as DE had capped 3 arti's. We taught all was lost until /\ºbet managed to even us out. /\ºbet and Ravage rushed DE's node, while we distracted them recovering the gen and deploys. The match would have been over right there had not DE grabbed an arti. Then boom out of no where Zak recovers. /\ºbet and =vD=Ravage make it safe to end the game. We won are first match!!!! (Sorry for the lack of detail. I am not good with play by play.)

2nd Map (Alcazar):

We started this match with the intentions on gaining cloud. DE would not give us the satisfaction. They once again sent there uber fast rangers in to swamp are node. I missed out on most of the action since I kept thinking I can fly and fell to my death. Me and =vD=Zak stayed on def while /\ºmU, /\(r)ºKillah, =vD=Ravage, and /\ºbet maintained the field def and assualt on DE's node. DE did not have ther main def players ingame so we where able to capitalize for victory here aswell. This match as well as the first was handicaped since we had Ravage & Zak subbing for us. We won are second match!!!(Sorry for the lack of detail. I am not good with play by play.)

Thus the end of are first scrimmage. It was not well organised as we did not find a server till late. DE managed to use there powers to persuade =vD= allow us access to there server. Several /\Lpha memebers did not show up to are scrim. Those member where Spawn, 88, and IoYu(had to work till 2am). Are recruit Killah managed very well for his first friendly and I would like to thank him for making the match. Although he forgot to wear his tag :eek: . I hope that we can get are act together and have are full member in are next encounter. I would also like to apologize to DE for any misunderstandings during are first scrimmage. We are the new kids one the block so forgive s are trespass's. /\Lpha out.

Attachments

• DEscrim1a.JPG
    DEscrim1a.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 58
  • DEscrim1b.JPG
    DEscrim1b.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 57

muxmp

May 11, 2004
What about the map where de lost due to "power failure" (no energy)

If you count that 1 then its 3-0

Ty to VD for leeting us use the server as wel as for subbing for us

Mar 6, 2004
Thanks DE for the fun scrim, first game i was all defense as gunner and did bad but twas my first time playing defense in a scrim so that's my excuse ;) wait till i get into the game and not so nervous :D and 2nd game was fast and i was Ranger offense/midfield, we should scrim you again in the future. Man Mouse is fast :( my gunner skills was not enough :( good fight though and good luck next time. Thanks VD for letting us borrow your server and subbing for us and good games you guys :).

Sofar /\lpha is 2-0-0 (wins-losses-ties). BTW guys one of the VD guys came into our channel and wants to scrim us tomorrow, Grasshopper will be there :D but i think we should have a few practises at our system before we scrim again since we wern't exactly organized.

Last edited:

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
The first map was just dming while we got our players in game ..

Since we didn't have our normal lineup (aka no defense players) we'll be wanting another scrim sometime in the new future hopefully where we'll both have our complete teams : ) what do you say?

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
Creig said:
First of I would like to thank vD for letting us use there server and for subbing for us. Zak and Ravage subbed for us.

1st Map (Lowlands):

DE rushed us like bats out of hell all during the match. It was a heated dm the first 15-20mins or so. Both teams battling friecely over both landlocked and seaside gens/deploys. With =vD=Zak and =vD=Ravage as field/def gunners we managed to hold the gens pretty well. Although DE would not stop rushing for art's and resources. They kept a constant rush of attackers hiting are node and deploys. Killah played gunner and I was tech setting up some funky def. Had DE's main def players been there this would have been the match of the century. Artis capping went back and forth. With =vD= Ravage saving are a** capping one as DE had capped 3 arti's. We taught all was lost until /\ºbet managed to even us out. /\ºbet and Ravage rushed DE's node, while we distracted them recovering the gen and deploys. The match would have been over right there had not DE grabbed an arti. Then boom out of no where Zak recovers. /\ºbet and =vD=Ravage make it safe to end the game. We won are first match!!!! (Sorry for the lack of detail. I am not good with play by play.)

2nd Map (Alcazar):

We started this match with the intentions on gaining cloud. DE would not give us the satisfaction. They once again sent there uber fast rangers in to swamp are node. I missed out on most of the action since I kept thinking I can fly and fell to my death. Me and =vD=Zak stayed on def while /\ºmU, /\(r)ºKillah, =vD=Ravage, and /\ºbet maintained the field def and assualt on DE's node. DE did not have ther main def players ingame so we where able to capitalize for victory here aswell. This match as well as the first was handicaped since we had Ravage & Zak subbing for us. We won are second match!!!(Sorry for the lack of detail. I am not good with play by play.)

Thus the end of are first scrimmage. It was not well organised as we did not find a server till late. DE managed to use there powers to persuade =vD= allow us access to there server. Several /\Lpha memebers did not show up to are scrim. Those member where Spawn, 88, and IoYu(had to work till 2am). Are recruit Killah managed very well for his first friendly and I would like to thank him for making the match. Although he forgot to wear his tag :eek: . I hope that we can get are act together and have are full member in are next encounter. I would also like to apologize to DE for any misunderstandings during are first scrimmage. We are the new kids one the block so forgive s are trespass's. /\Lpha out.

YO WHATS UP MY BROTHA HOMES NIGGA

SINCE WHEN DID BLACK PEOPLE PLAY XMP?

YUOR GHEY

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Skipr stop by back2games.com and register to the forums if you are interested in joining /\Lpha. You can also check are irc channel on irc.gamesurge.net #alpha-xmp.

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
No Offense and all but it's kinda bad form to post a play by play on a scrim where niether team has a full team (IE no subs)
and not to mention you guys had two of the best gunners in the game subbing for you.

Not to down on Alpha or anything... :)

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Posted by [LNS]ICovetYourChild Today 05:10 AM
not to mention you guys had two of the best gunners in the game subbing for you

I mentioned this in the following statement in my post. Creig says, "This match as well as the first was handicaped since we had Ravage & Zak subbing for us." At any rate we will be scrimming then again with are full /\Lpa roster. Both of us had issues with the time and are schedules so it was a handicapped scrimmage.

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
Creig said:
I mentioned this in the following statement in my post. Creig says, "This match as well as the first was handicaped since we had Ravage & Zak subbing for us." At any rate we will be scrimming then again with are full /\Lpa roster. Both of us had issues with the time and are schedules so it was a handicapped scrimmage.

OMG YOU LOOK JUST LIKE TRACY MORGAN

Mar 6, 2004
[pet]penguin said:
why will nobody scrim pet?

Maybe if you guys would stop acting worse then 2 yr olds by having a member keep registering as a lame name and creating havoc people will scrim you? i dunno but just a guess.

~S~ZeRo

Mar 20, 2004
killer can u prove that s a pet memebr if i told u it wasnt would u believe me? cause it isnt so drop it. we dont hide to talk trash. And let me b the first pet to say U SUX0RS and i 0wn Ju

Mar 6, 2004
You can say all you want, i just wont believe it. Anyway enough of this, this is about /\lpha's first scrim vs de.

damn

Jan 27, 2004
Since Killah is so cool/jealous he posted this on his clans forums:
"I wouldn't put crow on my top 50 list, sure he can kill a boat load but i've seen shots where he jumps from hills without knowing where we are are in less then a second snipes someone in the head like they they are nothing and in under a second and doing a dodge jump. I know what you guys think of aimbots but that's what i'm starting to think and i don't care what anyone thinks about this."

I'm sorry I beat you 10 times out of 10, and you have to stoop to ****talking (poorly may I add) to make up for your apparent lack of skill. Finally, I don't hide behind alias' to make fun of people, I LIKE that people know its me making fun of them. Doing it annonymously is not as enjoyable...

damn

Jan 27, 2004
Like I said, I don't like private/anonymous things Killah:

I'm not gonna waste my time with replying in my clans first scrim so i'll PM you instead

Quote:
Since Killah is so cool/jealous he posted this on his clans forums:
"I wouldn't put crow on my top 50 list, sure he can kill a boat load but i've seen shots where he jumps from hills without knowing where we are are in less then a second snipes someone in the head like they they are nothing and in under a second and doing a dodge jump. I know what you guys think of aimbots but that's what i'm starting to think and i don't care what anyone thinks about this."

I'm sorry I beat you 10 times out of 10, and you have to stoop to ****talking (poorly may I add) to make up for your apparent lack of skill. Finally, I don't hide behind alias' to make fun of people, I LIKE that people know its me making fun of them. Doing it annonymously is not as enjoyable...

10 times outa 10? more like 7 or 8. sh!t talking? cuz i call you an aimbot it's called sh!t talking? please know what sh!t talking means as for hiding i really doubt that, you're probably one of the guests that talks **** about my clan and doesn't give the name, only time you gave your name was when you were being sarcastic about me calling you an aimbot and i could really care less if everyone on this board or everyone in the world doesn't think you aimbot, i've seen your shots and sometimes when you don't even see me or someone cuz less then half a second you give someone a headshot, seen it more then once. Not aimbot? yeah sure, you just can't admit it because nobody's that fast at sniping someone with so little time and not knowing where they are. As for skill i don't care i don't got much, i don't play enough shooting games, i play all kinds rather then only 1 kind, big ass ego you have there xmp is a team game and i got hell of a lot more teamwork then you do. Points mean **** when it comes to teamwork and don't give me the "omf i got like so many point, i'm obviously better then you on teamwork" you just show off and act like a **** and get no respect from anyone (but then you look for none). I'm an all around player, i don't go out for only kills, i do everything there is to make my team win.

****talking as in saying my clan alias' to make fun of people, also saying I aimbot is ****talking as well. In a duel I'm quite should I would kill you 10 times out of 10, fighting handicapped (2 on 1, 3 on 1) is not really a measure of how good the 3 are.

Ask Grasshopper, I dueled him yesterday. I didn't hit him constantly every time. Sure I had my fair share of back to back snipes, but they weren't prevalant.

Finally, whats the point in you being a good team player when you are too busy being headsniped? Killing artifact carriers, stealing artifacts, killing people is part of the team and what a good Ranger does...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.