BrAgGiNg DoNe HeRe

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
All that bragging top score Etc. Fraged an enemy + with arty + head shot + return arty + frag jugger :p that kind of stuff. (i didn't really do that) but anyway be sure to post Screen Shots or no one will beleive u.. unless u say.. "Fragged Player +100" :p

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
heh..well...I'll start off...

couple of days ago on Sunset Beach on MyUnreal. My team had both artifacts early, but no energy. I was carrying one artifact, the other arty carrier and someone else were around the node doing defense. We fended off a small rush, but someone did manage to sneak out with an arty out a teleporter. I chased after him. He hopped in the harby, I jumped on top. as he starts speeding away, I'm just sitting on top dropping EMP's strait down. Right about the time he gets to the edge of the garage, I kill the harby and live, recover the artifact, and make it back to the node room with cover from ~S~Cage. It dont sound like anything special all typed out, but it was a damn cool. :D

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
Don't Know how well that SS can be read but..
- Top Player Frager - 25
- Frag Jugger - 1
- Frag Base Defender - 26
- Top Score in game 12450

I know u guys can top that most any day but its my Record so far :D

Attachments

• Shot00001.jpg
    Shot00001.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 147

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
Xaero said:
heh..well...I'll start off...

couple of days ago on Sunset Beach on MyUnreal. My team had both artifacts early, but no energy. I was carrying one artifact, the other arty carrier and someone else were around the node doing defense. We fended off a small rush, but someone did manage to sneak out with an arty out a teleporter. I chased after him. He hopped in the harby, I jumped on top. as he starts speeding away, I'm just sitting on top dropping EMP's strait down. Right about the time he gets to the edge of the garage, I kill the harby and live, recover the artifact, and make it back to the node room with cover from ~S~Cage. It dont sound like anything special all typed out, but it was a damn cool. :D

I love it when the enemy is stupid enough to stay in the vehicle long enough to get blown up.. like the jugger or somethin where it takes 5-6 EMP's to blow it :p

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
Xaero said:
OMG! Its Photoshopped!!

um..anyway...12K isnt anything to sneeze at ;)

lol yes photoshoped to reduce the file size and draw lines but other than that, that's all i used photoshop for. :rolleyes: I was afraid the "doctoring" issue would come up.. but i never thought so quickly. :p

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
got 350pts for killing 2 arti carryers last night in a tank well one in the tank the other with my sniper as he tryed to run away LOL snap shot and got em in the head was funny he was sooo pissed :D

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
I once played, left a server because it became unplayably laggy, then returned after getting a snack and got killed by my own auto-turret.

btw--that was at 2 am. I was half asleep. @_@

Tis why I try to play as gunner as much as possible now. :p Ranger depending on the map too. Only time I play as tech now is if I think someone else is doing a bad job.

-Myr

Last edited:

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
The best one I saw was someone take the last artifact, and then jump on a juggernaut that was been driven by someone from the other team. He then just sat on top of the jug while it drove him back to his base. :D

Cannoth

Jan 20, 2004
Last week I scored some major points. It was on asunder, jumped into a raptor, turned right just to have a head on collision with my team mate who is in another raptor. Oh he was also carrying an arti. It was like -1300 points

Mar 6, 2004
I've had over 10k atleast 15 times or more.

My highest score was over 14000

I suck

I like sniping people

i suck

i suck

i am good

i suck

Ok, my bragging rights are over :D

Brainiacus

Feb 17, 2004
Fine, fine. I'll bite.
regular.jpg

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
Oh, I had 30k one game after 10 minutes. Just stuck two rocket turrets by thier node and left. The one time THREE of them managed to kill me (and I took out 2), I ran around the other way, got in the turret, and killed all three.
Yes, that team sucked.

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
Insane game on Rampant. I joined, saw one guy on blue, two GSF guys on red. Eventually more people joined, but not before I did spectacular damage with my shotgun. My personal favorite was getting two one-shot kills on Sword, seeing "that's the last time", then doing it again :) I had all three arti captures that game (got one just in time by closing the door as I went in) and recovered four artis - including the game winner since the carrier had to get out of jeep to hack the door and didn't look behind him.
And this was with a ping of 250.

Attachments

• iown5.jpg
    iown5.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 77
Mar 6, 2004
fireball said:
Oh, I had 30k one game after 10 minutes. Just stuck two rocket turrets by thier node and left. The one time THREE of them managed to kill me (and I took out 2), I ran around the other way, got in the turret, and killed all three.
Yes, that team sucked.

Just after 10 minutes????? 30k??? that doesn't sound right.

Status
Not open for further replies.