BrAgGiNg DoNe HeRe

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianPsycho

Feb 17, 2004
www.free-monkey.com
I need a ride!

ride.jpg

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
lmfao

imagine the points for fragging that
fragged raptor +400
fragged player +100
fragged player +100
monster kill(1) X1.25
fragged player +100
monster kill(2) X1.50
fragged player +100
monster kill(3) X1.75
fragged player +100
monster kill(4) X2.00

LMFAO

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
A few of the TWJ guys dropped by and we had sort of a spur-of-the-moment scrim. (Plus that phalanx dude..) We lost 1-2, but meh :p
Boxworld = insane with 7 people. You couldn't move without a rocket landing somewhere close enough to hurt you. Still, it was fun.

Attachments

• wepwn.jpg
    wepwn.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 24
Mar 6, 2004
Man, playing on the old evrsion in my first server i was a regular in and 2 times in a row it was 4 v 1 against me of course i lost then the 3rd game 40 of the 45 minutes it is a 5 v 2, me being on yet again the small end and we last them out somehow...then i was told to suck my d*ck when i said gj to my teammate for holding them off :rolleyes:

klik

kay el eye kay
Apr 2, 2004
san diego, ca
loop.hifi.to
flack ho said:
monster kill (4) anyone
:lol: :lol:

i'm glad you posted a screenshot of that.. you can see me in there saying "Nice shot!" twice in a row..

it was funny watching the whole blue team get taken one after another :lol:

you rocked defense that game ;)

:cheers:

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
Ok time to bring back my age old thread? Here it is...
Finally after being back for a week I get my MonsterKill :D Don't pay attention to the fact that later that night on ]HOC[ I couldn't even place in the top 5 with points :p

Attachments

• monsterkill.gif
    monsterkill.gif
    253.9 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.